- Head over to our Youtube channel here >> https://www.youtube.com/viddsee
- Click on “Videos” or search for the title of the Viddsee film you will like to contribute to.
- Select your film. Click on the button at the bottom right hand corner of the player “More” and select “Add Translations”.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Google account. Log in with your Gmail to continue.
- You will see the following page. Click on “Switch Language” and select the language that you are translating to.
Click on “Set Language” and begin your translations!
Simply input your subtitles using the field on the left. This can be done in real time by playing the video on the right.
- When you have completed the translation and subtitles for the field, click on “Actions” above the input field and select “Download”.
You will download a copy of your completed subtitles in .sbv format. Save your file with the following name: [LANGUAGE SUBS] <film name> by <your name> so for example, [JAPANESE SUBS] “Human Form” by Jane
Send the .sbv file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know how you will like to be credited!